Let’s face it, not everyone is gonna use progressive delivery. Why? Because if you order a couple of pages with an urgent deadline, you will not need progressive delivery, so you can stop reading just right now. However, for people continuously ordering big papers, the feature of progressive delivery will be more than useful. Let me explain, why.
What exactly is progressive delivery?
If you know everything about this feature, just move on to the section 4 of this post, where I go straight to the topic.
But, for those of you who don’t know, progressive delivery is an additional service provided by paper writing companies, when certain conditions are met. First, your order contains many pages (20+); second, your deadline is also long (more than 14 days). This service generally means that your paper will be delivered in a sequence of continuous orders instead of being written and delivered in full. It may sound confusing at first, so let me give you an example.Imagine, you’ve got dissertation to be done. It should contain 50 pages and it should be completed in 2 months. So, instead of making one order for 50 pages, you make 5 consequent orders for 10 pages with 10-14 days deadline. In other words, progressive delivery means writing and delivering your paper in parts.
A lot. When used wisely and carefully, progressive delivery will provide an array of advantages compared to simple order.
- It’s cheaper. I hope you agree that making 5 orders for 10 pages with long deadline is significantly more affordable than paying for 50 pages instantly. Of course, paper writing companies will most probably charge more for progressive delivery, but it’s still more comfortable for clients with limited budget;
- More control. It’s much easier to control the parts of your big paper than the whole paper (thanks, Captain Obvious). But for real, it takes less time and efforts to control the order’s progress;
- Better quality. As a result of improved control over paper, you’ve got an opportunity of managing the quality of the paper. You can revise certain parts of the paper faster or you can even change the writer without running the whole project.
Improved communication. Your project will be one of the most prioritized orders in the paper writing company; that’s why you’ll be capable of communicating with the company’s representatives more often. This also means improved cooperation with the writer working on your project.
Don’t think of it as a magic wand, though.
You will not be entitled to all the benefits of progressive delivery just because you’ve paid for it (despite the fact that the paper writing companies might tell you so). You have to do your work, as well, so that you can enjoy the benefits of this feature. You need to use it wisely! How? Let me explain.
How to use it wisely?
Finally, after figuring out what does progressive delivery mean and what are its benefits, we can move on to my suggestions and recommendations about using it wisely. So, let’s get started.
- Plan everything! You need to know how many orders you want to make in order to complete your big project. You might want to structure them accordingly and comprehensively. For example, the first part will offer introduction to the project, the second and third will provide literature review, the fourth will concern methods of research etc.
- Prepare your budget! You should be aware that your project will still cost a lot despite the fact that you’ve been given possibility to pay in installments. So, ask the Support Team of the writing company to calculate the prices of all the orders comprising your projects and be prepared to pay them when the time comes. Otherwise, any delay in payment will result a respective delay in your work progress.
- Communicate a lot! Your project will take a lot of time and a lot of efforts from the Support and the writer; therefore, you need to communicate your instructions and your wishes regarding the project on continuous basis to make it really good.
- Revisions are okay, new writer is not. Like, I understand, stuff happens and you might become really unsatisfied with the writing you get. However, try your best to revise the paper with the same writer instead of looking for another one. New writer needs time to get to know you and your project (especially if you have some peculiarities in your order) and you might waste a lot of time explaining everything to him. However, if you really want to, try to change the writer as early as possible to make sure that you’ll stick with the right one till the end of your project.
As you can see, progressive delivery is a really great tool to manage big papers. However, you need to be extra attentive and cautious to get the most out of it. Just a bit.
People also read:
Why citing a paper