1. Site overview
Today I’m going to write Paperhelp review one of my favorite (third favorite to be exact) paper writing service – PaperHelp.org. Being one of the market leaders for over 10 years, PaperHelp is a great example of a service where details matter.
The overall design is neat and has pleasant colors. They have everything you would ever need there – a calculator, samples (https://www.paperhelp.org/samples/) and one of the most detailed FAQ I’ve ever seen on custom paper writing websites. They get 5 out of 5 for their website. And yes, they do have a mobile app!
2. Customer support
This is where all the problems begin. I understand that it’s a high season and many students place orders now, but you cannot have such poor and unqualified support.
When I came to chat Henry was kind enough to ask if I need any help. Is paperhelp reliable after that? Let’s find it out.
I asked a few general questions and suddenly chat was taken over by Melinda who accidentally thought that I am Henry. She told me that their support office is located in London, but can you imagine a company, hiring London support and paying them big pounds, whose support does not some basic grammar? So, is paperhelp scam? I don’t think so.
“Thank you so much for interesting in our service”, “our support is located in the London”, “we will be more than welcome to help you with your assignment”, “we are working more than 6 years on a market and our writers providing original papers” is not a full list of basic grammar mistakes done by this poor girl.
The speed of reply was okayish, but the whole conversation was not informative at all. If you check my screens, you will see that Melinda basically never answered any of my questions directly.
She sent me some template messages that were of no use. If I had any serious problems, I really doubt she would be of any help. My verdict: 2 out of 5 for chat support, I am a generous person today.
Support in messages is really fast. It took them but 2 minutes to address my concerns! Surprisingly, the reply was on topic but it contained marketing offer as well. I really hate it when I am being offered things I don’t really need. Boy, I have not even paid, why would I need your plagiarism report? 4 out of 5 for support in messages.
3. My experience
I have been placing orders with PaperHelp for over 2 years, mostly during the low season when their support is more adequate and helpful. The quality is usually good, the value for such price is tremendous.
They also have sweet loyalty and referral programs, which allows you to bring your friends to PaperHelp and get 10% from every order placed by your referred person.
Speaking about grades, I received my grades within the range of B- and A. Sometimes it was my fault that paper details were not communicated properly, sometimes the writers were not proficient in the topic and I had to negotiate with their manager to have a substitute.
To summarize my experience, it was not perfect but I got the grades I needed and had a strong backup from their managers. I’m 100% sure that paperhelp legit company.
4. Order form
I remember when PaperHelp had a 3-step order form, but now it all changed. They redesign their site once a year to make the customer experience better.
The order form has only 2 steps. On the first page, you merely enter the main information about the paper. Files can be uploaded afterwards. On the second page, you are being offered to upgrade your paper. Let’s review their bundles in details.
- VIP customer service for $14.99. This option can probably work for customers placing important or big orders, but for me paying additional 15 bucks just to have support to their job sounds ridiculous.
- Plagiarism report goes for $9.99 if your paper is less than 10 pages (double-spaced) and the price will be increasing with every page by $2. So, if you have a 20-page paper, plagiarism report will cost you $30. Definitely not worth it. If you value originality in your paper, use WriteCheck to be on a safe side. As PaperHelp mentions itself, they can only guarantee you the paper free from online plagiarism.
- Abstract page will cost you additional $14.99. Personally I don’t understand why people have to pay 15 bucks for 100-150 words of your paper summary. It’s inhumane to change so much for a quick 5-minute work.
- Sources used will cost you $4.99 per source. It means that the writer will also upload soft copies of the sources used in addition to the paper. I believe this feature makes sense only if you are not sure in writer’s competence or if the professor asks you for such soft copies. An average research paper usually asks for not less than 10 sources, which is additional $50 to the final price.
- Table of contents will be $9.99. Ripoff.
- TOP writer will cost you additional 58%! PaperHelp never discloses this figure in order not to scare its customers, but it’s 58 fucking percent on top to have a super-duper writer working on your assignment. Use this feature only if you have too much money or you are in a desperate need to get a good grade (which PaperHelp does not guarantee lol). Rumors say that it works in 70% of cases.
5. Discounts and pricing
The prices for papers are more than adequate. The start with $10 per page and may go up to $197 (yes, you read it right!) for Admission Help work. In addition, you may get 5%/10% paperhelp coupon on your first order depending on how actively you beg 🙂
The service is good enough for a long-term use. As a broken student, I always seek ways to save more on my purchases, so PaperHelp turned out to be a lifesaver during my summer classes.
Revision Policy offers up to 3 free revisions, which is usually enough to get a good quality at the end of the day. Make sure to be precise about your initial instructions, because they may reject your revision request if suddenly your prof decides to add up more information about the order.
7. Final quality
The final quality is usually more or less satisfying. I have a good habit of re-reading whatever paper writing services deliver to me, so after my own editing the papers are of at least B grade. Try not to be lazy and do not expect PaperHelp or any other service do the whole job for you.
8. Writer’s proficiency
Most writers are definitely ESL speakers. However, they do have a strong understanding of the topics and their language skills are compensated with the quality content they write. However, if you order some really important paper and you are ready to pay big bucks and pick TOP writer + other bundles, expect to be treated like a king.
9. People talking
The online reputation of PaperHelp is quite bad. I have noticed many fake review sites putting negative marks to the service, while their influence most likely spread wide to even credible sites like EssayScam, TrustPilot, and SiteJabber.
The only credible site with positive paperhelp reviews is ScamFighter. Please take all those reviews with a pinch of salt, it’s the Internet and most businesses compete using some dirty tactics. I am pretty sure that PaperHelp itself has a few unsatisfied customers, so it’s only up to you to make the final mind.
10. Loyalty program
Unlike most writing services, PaperHelp has a clearly defined loyalty and discount program. It allows you to get bonus credit money with every order you place with them. In addition to their referral program it can reduce the price of your work even more.
11. Pros and Cons
- Cool mobile App
- Great informative site
- Referral program
- Good quality
- Bad online reputation
- Poor customer support
- Aggressive marketing and very expensive bundles