- Updated: September 09, 2021
- Based on 5 reviews
- Author: Will Martins
- Easy-to-navigate and intuitive website
- Cool and easy to install mobile App
- A generous referral program that allows you to share your discounts with friends and earn money
- Good quality of the delivered paper
- Ambiguous online reputation
- They provide only 3 free revisions
- Aggressive marketing and expensive extras
|Owned by||CoreForce Ltd.|
|Years in operation||12|
|Minimal price per page||$10.00|
Our Top Rated Essay Services
Today I'm going to write Paperhelp review to share my opinion about this service. Being one of the market leaders for over 10 years, PaperHelp is a great example of a service where details matter.
The overall design of the platform is neat and has pleasant colors. PaperHelp.org. has everything you would ever need there - a calculator, samples, and one of the most detailed FAQs I've ever seen on the websites providing academic assistance. They get 5 out of 5 for their cosmic website. And yes, they do have a mobile app!
Is Paperhelp reliable? I have no doubt about it. There are several ways to get in touch with their support managers: through live chat, Messenger, or email. Sure, the fastest way to clarify some issues is a live chat, and that was an option I’ve picked. I asked a few questions to their manager and got immediate replies. The support manager was helpful, although insisted on placing an order faster. She also calculated a bit higher price for my paper due to the advanced writer, but it wasn’t an option I was going to pick. So, be attentive when asking their managers for the final price, they may include some extras without your consent.
If you ask me - is Paperhelp scam? No, I don’t think so. Just pay attention to the slightest details when placing an order with them not to get trapped.
I have been placing orders with PaperHelp for over 2 years, mostly during the low season when there are not so many orders. The quality is usually good, the value for such a price is tremendous.
They also have sweet loyalty and referral programs that allow you to bring your friends to PaperHelp and get 10% off every order placed by your referred person.
Speaking about grades, I received my grades within the range of B- and A. Sometimes it was my fault that paper details were not communicated properly, sometimes the writers were not proficient in the topic, and I had to negotiate with their manager to have a substitute.
This time I needed a 5-page biology paper on the Marine Environment with a 4-days deadline. The paper was delivered without any delays. The quality was topflight as usual. I'm 100% sure that Paperhelp is legit company.
I’m going to share a little secret with you - I have a good habit of re-reading whatever online helpers deliver to me. Try not to be lazy, and do not expect PaperHelp or any other service to do the whole job for you. Checking the paper you get is a “must” if you want to be 100% confident it meets your requirements.
I remember when PaperHelp had a 3-step order form, but now it all changed. They redesign their site once a year to make the customer experience better.
The order form has 4 steps. On the first page, you merely enter the main information about the paper. Files can be uploaded afterward.
On the second one, you are being offered to upgrade your paper. Let's review their bundles in detail.
- VIP customer service for $14.99. This option can probably work for customers placing important or big orders, but for me paying additional 15 bucks just to have support for their job sounds ridiculous.
- A plagiarism report goes for $9.99 if your paper is less than 10 pages (double-spaced), and the price will be increasing with every page by $2. So, if you have a 20-page paper, a plagiarism report will cost you $30. Definitely not worth it. If you value originality in your paper, use WriteCheck to be on the safe side. As PaperHelp mentions itself, they can only guarantee you the paper free from online plagiarism.
- The abstract page will cost you an additional $14.99. Personally, I don't understand why people have to pay 15 bucks for 100-150 words of your paper summary. It's inhumane to change so much for quick 5-minute work.
- Sources used will cost you $4.99 per source. It means that the writer will also upload soft copies of the sources used in addition to the paper. I believe this feature makes sense only if you are not sure of the writer's competence or if the professor asks you for such soft copies. An average research paper usually asks for not less than 10 sources, which is an additional $50 to the final price.
- The Table of contents will be $9.99. Ripoff.
- The TOP writer will cost you an additional 58%! PaperHelp never discloses this figure in order not to scare its customers, but it's 58 fucking percent on top to have a super-duper writer working on your assignment. Use this feature only if you have too much money or you are in desperate need to get a good grade (which PaperHelp does not guarantee lol). Rumors say that it works in 70% of cases.
The third step is making a secure payment using a card or other popular payment methods. The last step is Order in Progress. You can kick back and relax while an expert will be doing his job.
Discounts and pricing
The prices for papers are more than adequate. They start with $10 per page and may go up to $197 (yes, you read it right!) for admission help work. In addition, you may get a 5-10% Paperhelp coupon on your first order depending on how actively you beg.
The service is good enough for long-term use. As a broken student, I always seek ways to save more on my purchases, so PaperHelp turned out to be a lifesaver during my summer classes.
Revision Policy offers up to 3 free revisions, which is usually enough to get good quality at the end of the day. Make sure to be precise about your initial instructions because they may reject your revision request if suddenly your prof decides to add up more information about the order.
Most writers are definitely ESL speakers. However, they do have a strong understanding of the topics, and their language skills are compensated with the quality content they write. However, if you order some really important paper and you are ready to pay big bucks and pick TOP writer + other bundles, expect to be treated like a king. In other cases, even the Basic Writer will do his job well.
The service offers a new feature - you can order 2 versions of your paper from 2 writers. Sure, it will cost you more, but if you have a friend grasping at straws, this is a nice chance to give him a helping hand.
The online reputation of PaperHelp is quite controversial. I have noticed many fake review sites putting negative marks on the service, while their influence most likely spread wide to even credible sites like EssayScam and TrustPilot.
The situation differs on Sitejabber. I found a pile of positive Paperhelp reviews there. The rating of the service is 4.5 stars.
I am pretty sure that PaperHelp itself has a few unsatisfied customers, so it's only up to you to make the final decision. My experience with this academic helper was positive, and I hope that it won’t let you down as well.
Unlike most services offering assistance to students, PaperHelp has a clearly defined loyalty and discount program. It allows you to get bonus credit money with every order you place with them. In addition to their referral program, it can reduce the price of your work even more.
|Is paperhelp legit?||PaperHelp is a legit service that provides strong policies to make students feel safe and comfortable ordering from them. It is possible to get a refund and request free revisions to polish your paper.|
|Is paperhelp scam?||No, it is a good writing service for students who get stuck with their assignments. I like its friendly support team and skilled writers who help submit my papers on time.|
|Is paperhelp safe?||Absolutely! This writing company provides honest revision and refund policies as well as guarantees complete confidentiality. It can be a good academic helper for you.|
|Is paperhelp reliable?||Sure! I've been ordering from them for about 2 years, and their writers never disappoint me. As for grades, I get from B to A for their papers.|
|Is paperhelp trustworthy?||PaperHelp's online reputation is not perfect, and you can notice a low rating on TrustPilot and SiteJabber. But those negative reviews look suspicious, and it seems their competitors use dirty tactics.|
at 2021-02-10 10:03:00
It is not as well done as previous paper, however it was alright. The revision took a while and not everything was corrected, however I made the changes myself. Good support I was not as pleased as the last time.
at 2021-03-06 16:21:00
Support agents were really helpful. Not happy with the writer.
at 2021-03-17 19:07:00
I am struggling with interpreting the paper, I wanted to use it to build my original critical essay proposal but upon rereading, there is no real flow
at 2021-04-11 22:20:00
The writer has done an excellent job!! Thank you!! Always very helpful! The best in the industry!
at 2021-06-22 11:31:00
Great turnaround from the original. I appreciate the help and attention.